Multiplayer tycoon game for business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Over Advertising?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 15.06.2010, 15:15

Last time edited : 15.06.2010, 15:20

Omlette
Eight years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics
m:
Alpha International Unlimited

Hey guys,
What would happen if i am advertising more contacts than the city has?   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.06.2010, 15:35

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Reputation increases faster...

Small store sizes can actually be negatively impacted by reputation being too high. If visitor numbers get too high for maximum staff for a certain size efficiency will fall. 

15.06.2010, 16:22

saukey
Two years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics

how suitable visitor for 100 000 square shop recording to your experience? 

15.06.2010, 20:38

Omlette
m:

Umm, I'v got 10000m sq. i can increase it but i want more customers first. Is it fine? 

16.06.2010, 14:29

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Company 2.0

I have yet to get a big store to a stage where visitor numbers get too high for staff. Some stores have upwards of 4-500 reputation but most have only 10-20% of max staff.
If your store is bigger than 1000m2 you won't have a problem. 

16.06.2010, 20:22

Omlette
m:

Oh OK, but now the problem is, when i start advertising, before the day's update it shows 100% efficiency but after the update it shows somewhat low (from 10%). Why does this happen? 

17.06.2010, 11:59

m:
Company 2.0

Advertising requires staff. If you don't have enough staff, efficiency will fall.
If you have more staff than your qualification level can handle, efficiency will fall.

If you can, hire more staff. If you are already above the staff limit for your qualification level you will need to reduce advertising spend to keep efficiency high. 

17.06.2010, 12:52

chris1221
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
chris1221
m:
Chris1221

After you increase or decrease your advertising budget, wait at least 15 minutes, then click on the work efficiency link to check if your administrative load is still more than 100%.  

If it is higher than 100%, you need to either hire more workers or reduce advertising.

If you hire more workers, again wait at least 15 minutes and check the work efficiency link again to make sure you then do not exceed your top management 

17.06.2010, 21:06

Omlette
m:

Well, Now i pretty much fixed that, And my problem is not related to the topic though but im asking, My Top manager efficiency just went down, The employees are on Required qualification and just 2 more than required number, What do i do? 

18.06.2010, 12:15

JuleBCN

Omlette
Please, leave the link for the enterprise. 

18.06.2010, 13:18

Omlette
m:

Here you go:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2580559 ...  

21.06.2010, 12:20

JuleBCN

Omlette
make it so that all indices match COMPLETELY with the required numbers. 

21.06.2010, 14:46

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Your top manager efficiency is the calculation of your management and you qualification.

So if you hire more employees than required you lack in management so your overall efficiency goes down To wink 

FOOD and GROCERY DEPARTEMENT SUPPLIES AVAILABLE: PM ME !!!

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2573983 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556745 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556744 ...
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2576270

22.06.2010, 15:04

Omlette
m:

Well, By now i kind of understood the problem. Is having low qualification affect the top manager efficiency? 

30.06.2010, 17:21

JuleBCN

what qualification exactly? 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Over Advertising?

• Page: