Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Award The line of any technologies (excluding 2 last levels known on the realm)

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 15.06.2010, 15:14

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

How can I use this award I just won? If I understand it right I can choose one technology that I don't have invented yet and I'll get all known invented levels except last 2?

• Page:
Message list:  

15.06.2010, 15:36

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

That is how I understood it also. I'm not sure how you would activate it though - possibly through a lab or the awards page? 

15.06.2010, 16:53

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

To me, it was either that or a cool shirt. I like this cool shirt, even though the line of techs could be useful if used in some certain line of electronics... 

15.06.2010, 17:27

noglues5
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Overall of the doctor of science Magical bonsai Laboratory assistant’s overall
Eleven years with Virtonomics
l:
Wave company
m:
Wave company

PM to diskaWell 

16.06.2010, 11:06

JuleBCN

turkbostjan
noglues5
PM to diska
exactly what you have to do! Write him what tech you want and you'll be awarded today. 

17.06.2010, 01:16

Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion

done that and have been awarded Very we! 

17.06.2010, 03:21

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

If yuo don't mind me asking, what tech line did you get? 

17.06.2010, 04:04.     Subject: tech ;ine

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

tech line 5billion 

18.06.2010, 02:17

I chose machinery factory 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Award The line of any technologies (excluding 2 last levels known on the realm)

• Page: