Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Store service...

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 9.06.2010, 19:14

Omlette
Eight years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics
m:
Alpha International Unlimited

Hey guys,
I have a few stores which say this,
High
Your store service level is very high, however particular customers often complain about excessive obtrusiveness of store assistants.
Any way to make service elite if this comes? coz more employees dont seem to solve the problem,   

• Page:
Message list:  

13.06.2010, 15:09

Omlette
m:

hmm, ok i get it now lemee wait till next update and ill tell more is i need to 

14.06.2010, 06:21

Omlette
m:

Ok now, i got 2 of my main stores have very low top managers efficiency... i fixed the problem of my sub stores,
I really cant get my top managers efficiency up can anyone help me? 

14.06.2010, 08:44

Last time edited : 14.06.2010, 08:47

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

decrease the number of your employees in your store, the qualification of top manager for commerce is not enough to handle it. Then click the bottom part on work efficiency it changes every 15mins, changes will be reflected after that. Well 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Store service...

• Page: