Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> The Reputation of Your Store.....?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 9.06.2010, 04:31

Last time edited : 9.06.2010, 16:52

ArxCorvus

Question....Can anyone please explain to me the store reputation number...mine is 196.85 is there a scale or something that explains this.....i tried the wiki but i didn't find any info as to the number relationship....   

• Page:
Message list:  

9.06.2010, 05:23

spring_onions
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Basically, the numbers tell you how popular your store is.
The larger those numbers are, the larger the quantity of customers that you'll get. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> The Reputation of Your Store.....?

• Page: