Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Forage and Animal Illness

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 7.06.2010, 02:24

Gonez
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Im having a hard time trying to understand how forage quality lower than required by technology reflects on animal illness. I just upgraded my poultry farm tech to lvl 2, and my supply quality is 1. I also increased my animals quality to 2, everything was cool and 3 weeks later they became will, so i reduced their quality to 1.63, and i havent had a single ill animal for many weeks. I noticed that the message in production tab warning that the current forage might make my animals ill has desapeared (but forage quality still lower than animals quality). Can any one explain how it works? Is there a formula to know when forage will afect animals? Or it always afect when lower and im just lucky my animals havent became ill?

Thanks   

• Page:
Message list:  

7.06.2010, 02:57

Last time edited : 7.06.2010, 02:58

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

required quality of forage = quality of animals / 2
with forage quality = 1 -> animals max quality = 2

maybe you had animal quality a little bit above 2.0?

also if you buy the "veterinary service" innovation, the new formula will be:
required quality of forage = (quality of animals / 2) * 0.75
with forage quality = 1 -> animals max quality = 2 * (1 / 0,75) = 2,6666666666666666... 

7.06.2010, 03:21

Gonez
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Now it all makes sence =)

Thank you 

7.06.2010, 03:22

Gonez

Yeah, it was like 2.04 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Forage and Animal Illness

• Page: