Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Productivity in my factories at 30-40% . Why?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 1.06.2010, 12:03

rapatzzo
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Iulian Corporation

I'll copy here my skills and some details.

Mining 1

influences the efficiency of mines and oil wells +0.000
Stock raising 5

influences the efficiency of stock-farms +0.076
Marketing (advertising) 14

influences the efficiency of advertising in offices and stores +0.197
Science research 1

influences the efficiency of laboratories +0.050
Production 7

influences the efficiency of factories, mills and sawmills +0.116
Agriculture 1

influences the efficiency of farms and plantations +0.000
Commerce 10 +2

+2 influences the efficiency of stores +0.157
Management 11

-------------------

Ajaccio  Southern France   RAPATZZO Branded Shower Cabins low demand has priority   Production   5000 work places     26.30%
Marseille Southern France RAPATZZO Dairy-farm Production 2500 work places 35.00%
Hamburg West Germany RAPATZZO Fabrica de carnatzi Production 2000 work places 35.90%
Hamburg West Germany RAPATZZO Soft drinks production Production 2500 work places 37.70%
Paris Northern France RAPATZZO Household chemicals factory Production 1000 work places 44.60%
Paris Northern France RAPATZZO Plastic Factory Production 1000 work places 48.20%
Toulouse Southern France RAPATZZO Fabrica de paine Production 2500 work places 55.90%
Hamburg West Germany RAPATZZO Aluminium Production 600 work places 59.20%

influences the efficiency of offices +0.144

-------------

I have all Equipment quality OK
I have all Qualification of employees OK
I have all Office efficiency at 100%
I have supplies
I have a fair profit...between 20 an 1000%

Why all my factories are at these percents?   Maybe I grow to fast with the development of my factories? Where can i calculate or understand that?    

• Page:
Message list:  

1.06.2010, 15:13

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/100146/view ... your far over the max number of workers as you can see if you download the excell files 

1.06.2010, 22:38.     Subject: Wow thanks

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

I was wondering about that myself. Thanks for the link.Very we! 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Productivity in my factories at 30-40% . Why?

• Page: