Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> This question is for more experienced players.(See inside)

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 1.06.2010, 06:19

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Hey I'm just wondering how long it took for some of the very successful players to raise their qualification so that they can operate many factories and stuff. Im just wondering because it seems like forever hehe. Even if u don't know feel free to comment Well

globe   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.06.2010, 10:16

Last time edited : 1.06.2010, 11:19

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Look here:

To make max growth of top manager is not difficult.
To manage 50k of employees you should have Q20 - wait about 1 month.
To manage 100k of employees you should have Q29 - wait about 100 days.
To manage 500k of emplloyees you should have Q63 - wait about 400 days.

If you don't want to wait, then buy game points. 

1.06.2010, 17:09

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Thanks VLLord! I did buy a game point. And I wanted to raise Production but it wouldn't let me. No arrow beside it or anything. Why is that?

Thanks. 

1.06.2010, 17:29

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

globeballa
Thanks VLLord! I did buy a game point. And I wanted to raise Production but it wouldn't let me. No arrow beside it or anything. Why is that?

Thanks.

lvl 1-9 cost 1 game point
lvl 10-19 cost 2 game points
lvl 20-29 cost 3 game points

1.06.2010, 20:44

Ixnad

Hi V, I have some basic ideas of how to maximum production growth. But what about science research, commerce and stock raising? My science research growth has been dropping like free fall.Eyes in a heap 

1.06.2010, 21:41

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Ixnad
Hi V, I have some basic ideas of how to maximum production growth. But what about science research, commerce and stock raising? My science research growth has been dropping like free fall.Eyes in a heap

All the same. Put max possible number of employees(top2 and top3) and you'll be luckyVery we! 

2.06.2010, 03:04

Ixnad

VLLord
Ixnad

All the same. Put max possible number of employees(top2 and top3) and you'll be luckyVery we!

Not preciselyThanks. So each scientist counts as how many factory workers? 

2.06.2010, 18:48

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Ixnad
VLLord
Ixnad

Not preciselyThanks. So each scientist counts as how many factory workers?

As far as I remember it's 6.66 

3.06.2010, 02:22

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Cool thanks for the help everyone! 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> This question is for more experienced players.(See inside)

• Page: