Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> advertising efficiency

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 30.05.2010, 11:07

drywam
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"

Anyone know how to improve advertising efficiency at the moment one of my offices is only 68% which reallly effect my business   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.05.2010, 11:29

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

advertising efficiency is usually a result of office efficiency.

chances are your office eff is also at 68%.  if your top management is adequate, add workers and/or increase worker Q.
if not, you could reduce number of workers in subdivisions or put them on holidays.

the only other reason i can think of for advertising eff to be lower than 100% would be your advertising Q, in which case you could reduce advertising at other offices or stores in preference to the ones you need to push.  overall limiting factor there would still be your advertising Q 

30.05.2010, 22:14

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Hmm funny thing my advertising Q grows a lot faster than my other Q. Eyes in a heap 

31.05.2010, 02:47

drywam
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"

no advertasing is the factor that reduces my office efficiency manager offyciency is 92 tried to reduce spending we will see how that works 

31.05.2010, 15:30

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

you also have marketing Qualification don't know if thats the required number you need 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> advertising efficiency

• Page: