Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> efficiency and produce down?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 30.05.2010, 06:31

Omlette
Eight years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics
m:
Alpha International Unlimited

hi all... How can i increase office efficiency??
and my factories production is also down due to same. why is this happen?   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.05.2010, 10:09

Last time edited : 30.05.2010, 10:09

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

First look at administrative load. If it's > 100%, then try to decrease it.
With your current qualification in management you could manage ~10 workers with 1-st qualification in each office.
If required number of workers is higher than 10 workers, then you should decrease administrative load.

Also decrease 1-st store size to 500m. 1000m is big for you now. Cancel advertising if you have it.

If you want to get more detailed answer then put screen shots of you office/factory main pages here. 

30.05.2010, 19:04

Omlette
Eight years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics
m:
Alpha International Unlimited

Ok thank you. i made changes like u said. i am getting some 1 more problem . i am paying tax even wen i am at loss.. why should i pay tax of 16000 for a loss of 57000? 

30.05.2010, 19:08

chris1221
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
chris1221
m:
Chris1221

Tax is calculated from revenue, not actual profit. 

30.05.2010, 20:10

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

At the bottom of your office page you see a blue link work efficiency. When you make changes after 15 or 20 min you see what changed. 

30.05.2010, 22:18

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Yeah use Work Efficiency link a lot. It's a great tool to fine-tune your subdivisions. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> efficiency and produce down?

• Page: