Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Veterinary service for farms

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 29.05.2010, 05:37

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Hey guys. As I understand Veterinary service, if my animals require Q1.4 grains, with the service I should be able to use Q1.13~ (1.4 x 0.75) grains with no problem. However my Q2.2 animals keep dying when they feed on Q1 grains, which should work right?

What went wrong? Thanks in advance.    

• Page:
Message list:  

29.05.2010, 13:56

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

that's strange. i use Q1 grain in Q2.5 animals. are you sure you're using veterinary service? have you changed the farm size (this will remove the old veterinary service you had). are you feeding them with enough grain? 

29.05.2010, 14:41

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Ixnad, click on Veterinary icon in the farm and look: maybe this your innovation was introduced when farm was smaller, so now effect of your innovation = 0. <= very probably thing
Yes, multiplier for grain is 0.75

Pyrex, no, changing size of farm will not remove innovation, it will just change innovation's effect to zero.
And also in your case you can use up to 2.66 livestock. 

29.05.2010, 18:33

Ixnad

pectopatop
Ixnad, click on Veterinary icon in the farm and look: maybe this your innovation was introduced when farm was smaller, so now effect of your innovation = 0. <= very probably thing
Yes, multiplier for grain is 0.75

Pyrex, no, changing size of farm will not remove innovation, it will just change innovation's effect to zero.
And also in your case you can use up to 2.66 livestock.

Yes you are right. The service is for a smaller size. It says "Innovation effect coefficient: 0" <= does this mean the effect is zero or something else? Hmm looks like I will need to buy new innovations.

Also, will this happen with "Extended Warranty" for factories? When I upgrade size, the effect will be completely zero? 

29.05.2010, 19:16

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

all innovations for size that you bought innovation for.  any time the size increase, effect coeffiecient = 0, which means it won't be of use anymore.   some innovations has a daily service charge as well, and the cost will still be deducted without the benefit... 

30.05.2010, 00:07

Ixnad

ccm_tsang
all innovations for size that you bought innovation for.  any time the size increase, effect coeffiecient = 0, which means it won't be of use anymore.   some innovations has a daily service charge as well, and the cost will still be deducted without the benefit...

Ouch! I better cancel them then. Have been paying for a while now.

Thanks guys.Well 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Veterinary service for farms

• Page: