Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Different Realm Trade

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 27.05.2010, 15:11

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Is it aloud to offer a trade on Lien to sell goods and getting trade back on the Mary Realm ?   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.05.2010, 05:57

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

I'm not sure what ya mean but realms are separate. They reside in their own parallel universe. Scientists once had tried to open a wormhole to other worlds, but alias it hit a dead end. In the end they decided it's more profitable and realistic to just research technologies for food, grocery, household goods and electronics appliances, etc., than to worry about some ET otherwordly dudes.

However, there was a clue. In an ancient text found buried underground for a long time, it recorded a Supreme Being who is referred as "Virtonomics" and is said to have created the many worlds. In one of the chapters, it described how the Supreme Being made the decision to keep people separated; she said: "well fack it let's keep 'em separated lolz" 

29.05.2010, 15:55

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hahaaha thanks for finding the anchient scroll's i have spent my life on, finding them. I roll!

Have company on Lien Realm and doing very good only i don't want to spend more time on it. So people could buy it at bottom prices on Lien and give products or gamepoint or businesses back on Mary realm.

Oh jeh tink i answered my own i could sell for gamepoints if people do that ? 

30.05.2010, 00:18

Last time edited : 30.05.2010, 00:19

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Yea I wish there's a way to sell your stuff for points too. Anyway I'm having trouble managing two companies also. Later I will probably let my lien company sit there and collect dust. Again 

30.05.2010, 20:08

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

yeh trying to sell it but not a lot off respons Tears 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Different Realm Trade

• Page: