Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Total of Emplyees

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 26.05.2010, 09:35

Ablemit
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi, i have question. Let's say i have like 150 factories running, 30 offices, 10 farms. The question is how can i know how many employees i have total in each of this category?

Please can someone help me. Thanks   

• Page:
Message list:  

26.05.2010, 12:44

JuleBCN

You can go to Company - Management - Employee, there you can find something like the info you want, but not quite. 

26.05.2010, 13:28

swift_c
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
m:
swift_c

on the front page of your store, any factory, lab, etc there is a line:
Total number of employees
on profile qualification

with a number.  for each category, say factory on the front factory page, total number = just that 

26.05.2010, 19:10

Ablemit
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

swift_c
on the front page of your store, any factory, lab, etc there is a line:
Total number of employees
on profile qualification

with a number.  for each category, say factory on the front factory page, total number = just that
Thank you 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Total of Emplyees

• Page: