Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> 10 tech sales maxmium. When does this go up??

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Voting:  

The limit on number of techs you can sell Desperately needs to be eliminated, we need some realism in the game. In real life no government tells you you can only sell so many technologies a week. If you have 100 techs you should be able to sell 100 techs.

Voting duration:

Start: 26.05.2010, 04:18

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Of course, this is the only solution that makes sense

- No, I like having unrealitic limitations that have no place in reality in real business.

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 26.05.2010, 04:18

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

When does your maximum # of tech sales rise?? Im still at 10 ONLY after 2 level rises in science research, I think Im an 8 now and it STILL is only 10. When does it go up and by how much and what is the maximum you can get to and at what level or how do you get there? What is the full breakdown level by level all the way up etc?? I need to know this as I would like to sell some techs but already have 20 to sell and my limit is a measly ten. (another game flaw here) Why are you limited?????? They are my techs I can sell them to whoever I want to why am I limited to how many I can sell that is just rediculous. What is with all the unrealistic limitations in this game?? Everywhere you turn your freedom is completely limited unlike real life and unlike real business. Come on devs, put some freedom back into the game!!!!   

• Page:
Message list:  

26.05.2010, 17:18

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

If I recall, you can sell up to 10 when your science research is less than or equal to 10, and 11 for lv 11, 12 for lv 12, etc.

The wiki is pretty vague about it. If someone can give a definite answer I will update this on the wiki page. 

26.05.2010, 18:09

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

It seems to be as you say Ixnad. My quali is 30 including bonuses and I can sell 30 techs.

P.S. I really like how these polls are completely impartial and not biased in any way. It really helps to get an accurate picture of what people think. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> 10 tech sales maxmium. When does this go up??

• Page: