Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Production Volume

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 25.05.2010, 23:09

shekd

Hi all

So I have this jewellery factory of size 100 with tech level 5 (thanx to my rich uncle at the start of the game). My problem is that it only produces 24 pcs / week while I have many more orders that I can't fulfill and it feels like I'm missing out on the obvious profit.
According to the Game World info, under Production, a tech 1 factory should be producing 40 pcs/week. And with tech 5 it amounts to around 48 pcs/week according to the formula for Production Volume in the wiki.

So...my question is...why can I not produce more than 24 pcs? I order more than 24 raw materials per week and my factory's efficiency is 100% and the employees and equipment are all fine.

Any help? What else am I missing that affects the production output?

Thanx.   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.05.2010, 23:20

Last time edited : 25.05.2010, 23:22

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

shekd

So...my question is...why can I not produce more than 24 pcs? I order more than 24 raw materials per week and my factory's efficiency is 100% and the employees and equipment are all fine.

You've got only 50 employees and max is 100.

shekd

According to the Game World info, under Production, a tech 1 factory should be producing 40 pcs/week.

100 employees are producing 40 pcs/week and your 50 employees are producing 20 + 4 as a bonus from tech lvl.

shekd

I have many more orders that I can't fulfill and it feels like I'm missing out on the obvious profit.

Increase priceVery we! $10k per pcs will be fineTo wink 

26.05.2010, 00:04

shekd

ooh thanx so much...can't believe I never related that I was producing exactly half of what I was expecting. But it doesn't make sense why my other factory (Lapidary) produces only 12 pcs with 50 employees. Could it have something to do with the fact that it requires 2 kinds of raw materials?

Btw how does this affect the quantity of equipment? Should the employee to equip. ratio always be 1:1? Asking because after I hired 50 more employees I expected it to complain about efficiency (w.r.t. equipment quantity)...but it hasn't...yet.

Again...thanx. 

26.05.2010, 09:53

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

shekd
ooh thanx so much...can't believe I never related that I was producing exactly half of what I was expecting. But it doesn't make sense why my other factory (Lapidary) produces only 12 pcs with 50 employees. Could it have something to do with the fact that it requires 2 kinds of raw materials?

same reason as above .. 50 workers make 10 lapidary + 2 bonus.
You can find production volumes from every type of subdivision here:

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/common/main_page/game_info/industry ...

shekd
Btw how does this affect the quantity of equipment? Should the employee to equip. ratio always be 1:1?
Again...thanx.
yes 

26.05.2010, 13:38

swift_c
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
m:
swift_c

Mike1
shekd
Btw how does this affect the quantity of equipment? Should the employee to equip. ratio always be 1:1?
Again...thanx.
yes

for jewellery factory, ratio is 1:1.  for other types of factories, you may need 2 machines for 1 worker.  look at the required number of workers and make sure you have the number employed, or production load, efficiency and qualification growth will not be optimal 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Production Volume

• Page: