Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Tenders

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 25.05.2010, 02:02

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I need some help with the tenders, because I simply cant figure out what should I achieve to win :-)

Science tender:

The winner is the company which would earn the maximum amount of money in case a hypothetical state research institution ordered the whole range of technologies which are worth no more than 1 billion apart from the last three levels known on the realm during the update before the day of tendering (according to the prices for technologies on the day of tendering).

Whats that mean???

"showed the maximum specific revenues in terms of a buyer" and there is the same with seller. Whats those means?

• Page:
Message list:  

25.05.2010, 12:33

JuleBCN

In science tender you have to put on sale a set of technologies, starting from the 2nd, for the maximum price. So that the government could buy it, and the winner is the one who would earn more money if the government bought his/her technologies.

Deira

"showed the maximum specific revenues in terms of a buyer" and there is the same with seller. Whats those means?

it means you have to divide the total income by the amount of buyers and you get the specific revenue in terms of a buyer. Same goes for sellers. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Tenders

• Page: