Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> auction of products

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 24.05.2010, 16:11

deathincarn

is it possible for me to auction products?

i have 10000 units of microprocessors and i want to auction it off to highest bidder?    

• Page:
Message list:  

24.05.2010, 16:26

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

I've written about this before:

VLLord

- create topic  in "Classified - Mary" and tell that you're selling 10k of microprocessors
- set start price, for example $1000
- set auction step, for example $500
- set finish time, for example 20:00 (GMT) 27.05

The last, who write his bid before the end of auction, will win the auction and will get microprocessors at his price.

Btw, my first bid is $1000Well 

24.05.2010, 16:52

deathincarn

lol i dont have 10000 units of micro-processors atm. just used it as an example.

but isnt there a way do this type of auctioning in game, just like enterprise auction? 

24.05.2010, 16:55

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

deathincarn

but isnt there a way do this type of auctioning in game, just like enterprise auction?

Not so

Only by creating a topic. 

24.05.2010, 16:58

Last time edited : 24.05.2010, 16:58

deathincarn

dam that sucks Not so . i envisioned a grand commodity market on virtonomics 

24.05.2010, 19:52

Ablemit
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

You can't 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> auction of products

• Page: