Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Order recieving

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 24.05.2010, 15:06

coolermaster

Hey guys,
How do i know if my ordered things have be recieved by my company?
and i ordered some materials which i haven't got since 2 days, why is that so?   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.05.2010, 15:10

coolermaster

Oh yes one  more, they say:

Store assistants don’t have time to serve all customers.
Many customers leave very disappointed since they couldn’t buy anything.
Try to hire more store assistants.

How do i hire assistants, i only see employes 

24.05.2010, 20:53

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

employees are the same as assistants. Well 

24.05.2010, 23:04

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

and workers, too 

25.05.2010, 01:50

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

they are my bitches 

25.05.2010, 17:43

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

coolermaster
Hey guys,
How do i know if my ordered things have be recieved by my company?
and i ordered some materials which i haven't got since 2 days, why is that so?

There could be a lot of reasons. The supplier's factory may have experienced a drop in output volume, other buyers before you increased their order volume, or the supplier lowered your priority on the buyer list. Well 

25.05.2010, 17:54

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

check if it's available else you 'place an order but don't receive 

25.05.2010, 21:16

coolermaster

Hmmm, well mostly all companies have 0 available, but then whats the all thingy?? that show some good number... 

26.05.2010, 02:05

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

0 means that all other companies have taken all the available supply ahead of you. I suggest that you message the manufacturer to give you a higher priority on the supply chain, which means you get all available supply first. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Order recieving

• Page: