Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> 3000 customers in 6 turns

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 21.05.2010, 15:26

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hey started the quest 3000 visitors in your store but how can i get 3000 customers in my stores.
Have stores from the beginning and none have that number of visitors.
Have stores of 500 and one of 1000 and the highest number is maby 900 visitors.

Do the stores have a limit of visitors per size ?
Do stores limit visitors because i only have two departements in my stores ?   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.05.2010, 15:38

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

Nop, it's the size, get a 10.000 store with good advertising and it will be instant. But mind your commerce qualification. 

21.05.2010, 19:18

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Ok so i keep myself back by having 500m stores.

Thought the messages would apear that it's should be bigger because of the number of visitors.

LoL been buying new stores for nothing ;) But why are there some stores that have 130 visitors and some about 400 and they get the same supply and have same number of departement.
Is there also a way to calaculate the number of store employees you need per customer ?

Got commerce lvl 9 ??? 

21.05.2010, 20:44

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Put 1..2m TV advertisingWell Your reputation and number of visitors'll rise very quickly.
Use stores 1000m or 10 000m. 

22.05.2010, 01:17

Last time edited : 22.05.2010, 01:17

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

commerce level 9 is more than enough to get 3000 visitors (i'm level 10 with one store having 35k per week). follow VVLord's steps altough i think the minimum for tv advertising is enough Well 

22.05.2010, 03:50

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Got a 1000m store and have the minimum tv advertising.
LoL now my office gives this message

Efficiency of your office is high
Main office is not powerful enough to manage the regional enterprises (warehouses included) and maintain the advertising campaigns in the office and in regional stores.
Try to reduce office workload or increase number and/or improve qualification of employees.
Besides, you can try using computers of high quality.

Got it back to 100 % but is this the first time i topped my Q ? 

22.05.2010, 09:33

Last time edited : 22.05.2010, 09:34

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

to get > 3000 visitors i remember i got the parking innovation at a 1000 m2 store (and some advertisement, maybe outdoors) 

22.05.2010, 10:52

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Good idear mike didn't think af that one.

The results of the adverstising are little strange. Got TV advertisement for a store i got from the beginning and an brand newone ( 2 turns ) The first one got 100.00 % 100.00 % 80.43 (61.25) 1 153 (+369) 3 864 508.88$ and the second 100.00 % 100.00 % 263.62 (242.85) 1 292 (+1 172) -424 778.62$ but the didn't even sell more haha.

To bad i only got 2 turns left else i would have waited with getting a parking space. Will be back with the results. 

22.05.2010, 15:07

Pyrex
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

i finished that quest almost imediatly after I set my store size to 100k 

23.05.2010, 15:54

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

casperb, you might wanna look at the enterprise market for stores and see if there's a good deal for a high reputation store.

I bought a store which had about 2000 visitors, did some radio ads to raise it above 3000 in a couple turns and finished the quest. However I do not know if you can buy a store which already had over 3000 visitors and finish the quest. So watch out if you wanna do it this way. 

23.05.2010, 18:32

casperbons

thankx allready got it 1000m store with tv ad and parking place Very we! 

23.05.2010, 18:45

casperbons

Next one is in 8 turns have 2.0 brand now have 0.06 through internet ads. Upgraded it too outdoor ads. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> 3000 customers in 6 turns

• Page: