Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Tender #2 466 and similar tenders

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 6.05.2010, 10:07

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

I have one question. This kind of tenders (10% market share) are so weird. Yesterday I set the amount of beer to 10% of market share, but today is that amount only 8,75 %. How should I know how much will be todays amount sold beer on that market?

And this was not the first time that happened. :S   

• Page:
Message list:  

6.05.2010, 10:48

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

turkbostjan
How should I know how much will be todays amount sold beer on that market?

Let's imagine 2 situations:

1. Market is big, players in the day of tender have 0%, local - 100%. Market won't increase.
2. Market is small, the day befor tender: players have ~ 60%, local ~40%. In the day of tender players have 100%.
   Of course market'll increase. This is your situation.

Conclusion.
If tender is in empty city(no sellers before tender) then put 10% of current market.
If tender is in full city(players have 30..100% before tender) then put 11..15%. 

6.05.2010, 14:51

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

tnx for info ;) 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Tender #2 466 and similar tenders

• Page: