Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Expansion off office VS dramatic drop in efficiency

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 29.04.2010, 11:08

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Can someone help me, Powe Company

This is the second time i expand my office and i have dramatic drop in efficiency how ?

- Expanded my divisions in a bakery and 2 extra stores nothing extrordinary

-- Waited a turn t watch the progress

- Efficiency dropped in the main office from 100 % to 80,60 but almost all other divisions stayed about 80 to 85 %

- So i expanded my main office from 10 to 50 because required where 12 workers

- So i expanded from 10 man to 16 for the rest of the divisions i kept it the same

-- Waited a turn

- Efficiency massively dropped to 26,10% in the office and now sais i require 30 workers in main office ???

Office layout have a Mill, Bakery, Lab 6 man, Pig Farm, 4 stores and 2 warehouses

size 50 work places  
Rent expenses 20 480.00$ per week
Number of controlled subdivisions 9 ( 156 wrk. ; 20 thousands m2 )  

Number of employees 16 (required ~30 wrk.)
Salary of one employee 391.00$ per week (city average: 381.38$)
Salary expenses 6 256.00$ per week
Qualification of employees 5.22 (city average: 5.00, required 1.05)  
Staff efficiency  66.70 % (at the moment of update)
The level of administrative load  12.09 % (at the moment of update)

The indicated minimum requirements are necessary, but not enough to achieve the 100% effectiveness of the personnel. The final effectiveness is a function of three indices (number of employees, qualification of imployees and quality of computers)and has to correspond with the level of administrative load of the office.  

Number of computers 19 Equipment
Automatic repair

Computerization level  100.00 %

Computers quality 1.06
Computers wear and tear  1.47 % (0+1 pcs.)

Equipment efficiency  100.00 % (at the moment of update)

Advertised products  Advertising

Stores’ advertising 6 000.00$ per week

Qualification of player 3  Close enterprise

Total number of employees
on profile qualification 16
Top manager efficiency  62.60 % (at the moment of update)

Work efficiency   26.10 % (at the moment of update)

Efficiency of your office is very low
So that the office is effective, you have to raise top-manager’s qualification in Management.
You can also try to reduce office capacity, buy this may affect employees productivity. Notes1 mdw erbij was 35% eff ------ 100 % eff is al max 10 man is eff gedaald kantoor uitbreiden -- ad load 10,16 training gegeven --- eff 83,90 % te weinig man moet eigenlijk 11 zijn heb salaris omhoog gegooid, 15000 gaat huur omhoog voor uitbreiding ff kijken of dit lukt 10tje boven average --- Kantoor uitgebreid van 10 mdw naar 17 mdw (reg 12) en equip gekocht Eff 80,70 en 1m voor office inrichten gekregen

Same happend to my clone when i expanded my cowshed

• Page:
Message list:  

29.04.2010, 15:42

cygnus
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania

Look here http://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/13/topic/100146/view ...

make you workers busy and qualification increased in one - two days 

29.04.2010, 18:35

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Haha thankx got it already.

You can go to the workers efficiency tab and see how it wil change next turn.
Numbers will update in about 15 - 20 min

but thankx anyway 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Expansion off office VS dramatic drop in efficiency

• Page: