Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Recession?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 27.04.2010, 19:12

Last time edited : 27.04.2010, 19:13

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I am currently checking out my sales in Scotland and they are dramatically falling and I have no idea why?!?

Example, Egg Sales:
7 April 08 20728 4.81 108.00 1.64
31 March 08 21677 4.79 115.00 1.58
24 March 08 15831 4.75 115.00 1.51
17 March 08 67287 4.71 115.00 1.44

No competitor can even closely offer this quality and lower quality goods are sold for higher prices in this city. Also local suppliers ask for a higher average price for lower quality.

Reputation of the store is constantly rising, my brand is constantly rising and office and store efficiency is always 100%.

Thus... I don't understand this sudden drop in sales a few turns ago and no recover until now. Only conclusion I have is there is some kind of recession mechanism in the game no one knows about :p

It's the same for ALL of the products in the store, although I am even selling goods there which practically have no competition on the market. I have also made these observations in quite a few other stores before as well. Sudden drops in sales of all products without any explainable reason.

Please help Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

27.04.2010, 20:04

Last time edited : 27.04.2010, 20:06

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

You've made visitors too spoilt with low prices, HQ products and high brand.
Increase your pricesSo-so

Try this with 1 product and see what result you'll get. 

27.04.2010, 20:10

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

That's what I thought... quality has its price *gg* 

27.04.2010, 20:33

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

VLLord
You've made visitors too spoilt with low prices, HQ products and high brand.
Increase your pricesSo-so

Try this with 1 product and see what result you'll get.

Haha, didn't know virtual customers can get spoilt too. Really a cute little mechanism. Ridiculously 

28.04.2010, 13:14

ChrisBerlin82

Well, it worked kinda....

I have increased all prices well above average and profits jumped to new highs and there were even more people coming... haha, expensive shop, expensive shop, we have to go there it's expensive and must be good quality ;)

Let's see if this trend continues. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Recession?

• Page: