Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Production bonus from technology level

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 27.04.2010, 04:21

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I know when I have hightech factories they produce more than actually listed in this page here: http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/common/main_page/game_info/industry.

I have two questions about this:

1) Is the bonus only based on tech level or also on other factors such as top-manager qualification and equipment quality (above required)?

2) Is there a formula available to calculate actual factory output?

I am asking because I want to code a page to calculate amount of resources required and output for a certain factory with certain levels when I have some time Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

27.04.2010, 04:28.     Subject: output level

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

if at lvl 1 technology and  with 100% on everything and work efficiency it should produce the amount shown on production menu and output.  With higher technology there is an increase of somewhere around 5%-30%.  Equipment quality helps alittle bit for what I remember but more output if you had the technology.  Increase salary above required might increase quality just a bit.  

Someone validate what im saying. 

27.04.2010, 04:32

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Yeah, this is about the vague idea I had as well. To actually code a website to calculate requirements and output I would need a formula though. Everyone can guess on her/his own but an exact calculation is what I am after Well 

27.04.2010, 07:10

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Well I can't help much but here's the data I've got

-at tech lvl 1: 100% output
-at tech lvl 2: 105% output

Not much I know, sorry. Not precisely 

27.04.2010, 07:36

Last time edited : 27.04.2010, 07:37

ChrisBerlin82

Well I have several bread factories at level 6 and they have
+26,97%
+27,02%
etc.

The median is somewhere around +27% so maybe it is
tech 2 +5%
tech 3 +10%
tech 4 +15%
tech 5 +20%
tech 6 +25%

and +2% from better qualified employees and/or better quality equipment than required. 

27.04.2010, 14:37

noglues5
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Overall of the doctor of science Magical bonsai Laboratory assistant’s overall
Eleven years with Virtonomics
l:
Wave company
m:
Wave company

production_volume=basic_production_volume*1,05^(tech_level-1)
Well 

27.04.2010, 21:12

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

noglues5
production_volume=basic_production_volume*1,05^(tech_level-1)
Well

Aren't you a god! This should be in the wiki. Yes 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Production bonus from technology level

• Page: