Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> 75 efficiency

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 23.04.2010, 15:08

SaynotoKlaus

Hey i can't get the effieciency of my new office to 100% ( 75%) , i think i'm missing something. Hired two employees , with two computers , average salary .
Can you tell me maybe how can i post a screenshot , so you can see for yourselves the efficiency tab?   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.04.2010, 15:10

SaynotoKlaus

The comp quality is 1 , maybe because of that?? 

23.04.2010, 15:18

Last time edited : 23.04.2010, 15:18

SaynotoKlaus

Great after i hired the second staff member my efficiency dropped to 37% -_- , now i have to fire his a**.
I don't understand , how does having more employees make the efficiency worse? that's just stupid. 

23.04.2010, 15:23

SaynotoKlaus

And it cost me 870 $ to fire that guy? That's four times the price i had to pay when i hired him. How the hell is that realistic? Christ... 

23.04.2010, 21:30

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

SaynotoKlaus
Hey i can't get the effieciency of my new office to 100% ( 75%) , i think i'm missing something. Hired two employees , with two computers , average salary .
Can you tell me maybe how can i post a screenshot , so you can see for yourselves the efficiency tab?

Because of average salary. You've computers with 1-st quality, so you should have employees with 1-st qualification too. Decrease salary to get workers qualification=1 and your efficiency'll rise. 
      Electronics syndicate on Mary. Make your business successful with us!        

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> 75 efficiency

• Page: