Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> administrative load

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 23.04.2010, 01:58

SaynotoKlaus

What is administrative load , and how do i raise it??   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.04.2010, 02:18

Last time edited : 23.04.2010, 02:20

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

It's basically how busy your office staff are. I heard a higher load can help qualification growth, but this will need more experienced posters to fill in.

Their load will eventually increase once you start creating more subdivisions. For now just keep your office efficiency at 100%.

To see a subdivision's efficiency, click the "Work Efficiency" link at the bottom of the page. It will be updated every 5~15 minutes to the new values. 

23.04.2010, 04:25.     Subject: Administrative load

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

Administrative load can be increase by good computers I recommend the best.  It can increase your effectiveness by 2-5 times.  The number of workers and skill of workers also effects that as well.  SOMETIMES however you will notice that u cant rely on (WORK EFFICIENCY Link) that updates every 15 mintes after correction.  Most of the time the work efficiency tab is reliable. 

23.04.2010, 05:25

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

Having workload < 100% means you can still do advertising and have warehouses without increasing office employees. However, having it < 100% is not bad, > is. More info on this here 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> administrative load

• Page: