Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Science Research With Instruments < Quality Required

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 19.04.2010, 22:48

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

Hey there,

I want to research a lvl 5 technology, 6.9 instrument quality required, with 6.5 instrument quality. Anyone has an idea on how big is the research time penalty?

Thanks in advance Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

19.04.2010, 23:32.     Subject: Him

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

I would try it out and account forthe percentage growth each week.  account for three different phases. 

20.04.2010, 01:31

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I think it won't be too big. I had one research lab at 80% a while back and the research was done with only about 2-3 weeks above the expected time. But then I also had more scientists than necessary working there, so maybe that helped in compensating the low efficiency.

I also think it's good to constantly train your scientific staff or you will have to raise salary levels too often. 

20.04.2010, 21:51

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

As far as i know there is near linear dependency:
so if your device=required/2, then speed will be ~optimal/2 

20.04.2010, 22:04

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

ok thanks everyone Well anyway i got the instruments to 6.9 so the problem is no longer there Well 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Science Research With Instruments < Quality Required

• Page: