Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Consequences for not meeting machine quality requirement?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 18.04.2010, 23:02

Last time edited : 18.04.2010, 23:04

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Hi, what are some consequences if your factory requires higher quality machines while you only have low quality ones? Will it affect output, product quality, efficiency and/or qualification growth?

Thanks.   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.04.2010, 23:24

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

That will effect equipment efficiency->factory efficiency->quality and quantity of final product and qualification growth a little. Buy lower license or higher-quality equipment. 

19.04.2010, 03:25

Last time edited : 19.04.2010, 04:04

Ixnad

Thanks VLLord. Well

Man I really should think this through when I was building a higher level factory from get-go.

VLLord
Buy lower license or higher-quality equipment.

After you bought lower license, do have to pay for the higher license again if you want to "buy back"? 

19.04.2010, 09:22

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Ixnad

After you bought lower license, do have to pay for the higher license again if you want to "buy back"?

Yes 

19.04.2010, 18:52

Last time edited : 20.04.2010, 20:13

Ixnad

That's what I was afraid of.Ridiculously

EDIT: Just to clarify. Once you bought a higher level tech, and went to lower level tech, you would not need to buy the higher tech again the next time. You would only have to pay the introduction costs. At least that is the case for my Bakery. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Consequences for not meeting machine quality requirement?

• Page: