Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Excessive Workload - Required # of Employees

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 18.04.2010, 05:21

kmimaroglu
Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Zuzu Ltd.

http://s962.photobucket.com/albums/ae106/kmimaroglu/?action=view&current=Screenshot2010-04-17at85330PM.png

http://s962.photobucket.com/albums/ae106/kmimaroglu/?action=view&current=Screenshot2010-04-17at85340PM.png

Please check the links.

The administrative work load is too high, what should I have to do to meet this work load?

-Please don't tell me to raise the employee quantity or quality. It doesn't make any difference, because the required
number of workers is "1" !! I have read the blogs and the Wiki, none of the instructions actually fixes this
problem. The only way to overcome this issue is to cut the work load at every subdivision, but I don't want to cut off.
I want the office to catch up with that workload thats why I am spending, investing and making very requirement fulfilled.
But still the required number of workers wouldn't increase and the efficiency shrinks.

How can I fix this?    

• Page:
Message list:  

18.04.2010, 06:17

Last time edited : 18.04.2010, 06:18

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

Actually you have to increase your employee quantity. The required number of employees only reflects (correct me if i'm wrong) the employees required to control your stores and factories (probably, farms and mines too). Probably you are advertising or have warehouses under that office control (I have an office with 17 required workers and I have 114 with 96% workload).

See that "Work Efficiency" link right at the bottom? That link predicts how your efficiency will be next turn. Increase the employees (6 or 7 is probably enough) and click that link to see the results. If workload is less than 100%, you're ok Well

DON'T FORGET that this link doesn't update instantly. Wait 10-15 minutes before checking the results.

Good luck

edit: Same thing happened to me when I started... happens to everyone. And i agree with you, this should be on the wiki. 

18.04.2010, 09:00

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Pyrex, +1. 

18.04.2010, 11:39

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Divide the workload by 100 then multiply this number by your current staff to see the actual number you need.

For your example:
605.71% /100 = 6.0571
6.0571 x 2 = 12.11

To get 100% with current settings you need to have 13 staff at that office, if your management qualification is high enough to allow that many. 

18.04.2010, 12:28

kmimaroglu
Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Zuzu Ltd.

I have made the appropriate changes, I think it will work-out fine. Thanks a lot everyone Very we! 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Excessive Workload - Required # of Employees

• Page: