Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Factory expenses cutting

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 16.04.2010, 05:28

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

I was looking at factory financial report and was wondering what are those expenses respectively? And how can they be reduced?

Personnel expenses (Any way to reduce? Also it's not salary then what is this? )
General production expenses (Material costs?)
Salary (Obvious)
Energy expenses (Solar panel to reduce?)
Management expenses (Any way to reduce?)
Storage expenses (Any way to reduce?)

Thanks a bunch!   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.04.2010, 05:59.     Subject: Well lets see

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

You can reduce personnel expense as u stop training and hiring and firing.  Those are the heavy expenses the rest shouldnt matter as much.  

You can reduce material expenses by buying to your warehouse and then selling it in the warehouse at 1.00 or .01 then buying to your factory.  Then your material cost would only be for delivery and customs. 

16.04.2010, 11:31

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Either way, you will still need to think about the costs of the materials you are purchasing. It is easy if you produce the items, not easy if you don't. Energy panels, well, look at your energy expenses and the upkeep for the solar cells. Halve the energy cost you pay each turn, and if that is larger than the setup for the innovation of solar cells, then do it, it will save you money in the long run.

Management expenses depends on efficiency if I am right about this. You can't really change this much. Storage is the amount of material required to produce goods and amount of finished product, but these costs are generally quite low. And salary, if you really want to cut things, do it such that the qualification of the employees is just above the required qualification to run the factory. 

16.04.2010, 17:02

Last time edited : 17.04.2010, 04:08

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Thanks guys.

warfreak
Either way, you will still need to think about the costs of the materials you are purchasing. It is easy if you produce the items, not easy if you don't. Energy panels, well, look at your energy expenses and the upkeep for the solar cells. Halve the energy cost you pay each turn, and if that is larger than the setup for the innovation of solar cells, then do it, it will save you money in the long run.

Management expenses depends on efficiency if I am right about this. You can't really change this much. Storage is the amount of material required to produce goods and amount of finished product, but these costs are generally quite low. And salary, if you really want to cut things, do it such that the qualification of the employees is just above the required qualification to run the factory.

Very detailed and useful information, thanks! About workers, I don't have a lot of data on my hands, but I was under the impression the higher the more workers in your factory, the lower the prime cost? 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Factory expenses cutting

• Page: