Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Science tender

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 16.04.2010, 04:15

JasonBourneJr
Five years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
JasonBourneJr International

Hi everyone

Can anyone tell me what the following phrase is trying to say?

3-days science tender, three last updates before the day of summing up are taken into account.
The winner is the company which would earn the maximum amount of money in case a hypothetical state research institution ordered the whole range of technologies which are worth no more than 1 billion apart from the last three levels known on the realm during the update before the day of tendering (according to the prices for technologies on the day of tendering).

My understanding of this is that which company would gain most by selling technologies to this hypothetical state research institution. i.e. we should not sell the technology on the open market in case this institution wants to buy them all.

I am confused...
JB Jr   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.04.2010, 13:33

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

You need to put your technologies to market (except last 3 level of known in realm), no more than for 1B totally.
And if your offers will be the most competitionly, then you will win.

(best level of sales you will have on ~90% of current price) 

16.04.2010, 17:30

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

"The winner is the company which would earn the maximum amount of money in case a hypothetical state research institution ordered the whole range of technologies"

There is a dummy order placed for all levels of the tech (except highest 3). Earnings are then calculated in the normal way for tech sales but you will not receive any money. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Science tender

• Page: