Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> limit of workers for factories and offices with my Qualification?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 16.04.2010, 03:08

Ablemit
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Well, i closed about 75% of my all factories, worth over 3 billions.

I actually want to produce now, high quality of electronics.

Can someone please tell me what is my limit of workers for factories and offices with my Qualification? Thanks

Management 16
Production 5
Commerce 8
Marketing (advertising) 8   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.04.2010, 03:16

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Check this out

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/100146/view ...  

16.04.2010, 03:59

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

You can have up to about 606 employees in offices, about 4500 employees in factories and nearly 900 in stores if I've read the excel spreadsheet right. Not exactly a lot, but this is if you want 100% efficiency. For the qualification of staff, really depends on the qualification that you want really. 

16.04.2010, 13:30

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Ablemit, you have low production qualification..
It is the main factor in your qualifications. 

16.04.2010, 16:07

funkydude
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

Thank God! I gave up this shortcut before this Destruction. Eyes in a heap 

16.04.2010, 16:42

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Production qualification will keep your possible staff numbers low (for 100%) in the beginning, though concentrating on electronics should allow a high growth rate.
Because you have a much higher management qualification I expect you will be able to handle more production workers than the spreadsheet says. 

16.04.2010, 22:26

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

funkydude
Thank God! I gave up this shortcut before this Destruction. Eyes in a heap

Can you elaborate more? Well 

17.04.2010, 02:49

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

The shortcut was that previously, people could have terribly low top manager efficiency and still produce goods, albeit it at a quality of 1. Now, with the new changes, an inefficient top manager will produce less goods. Because, even an efficiency of 10% could produce a full load of goods, now, there is a penalty. The lower the efficiency, the lower the goods produced. People aren't happy with it, because it lowers their efficiency, but it makes sense, if you are a poorly qualified manager in real life, you aren't going to be able to handle as much as a more experienced manager.

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/100629/view ...

It is in this topic here. 

27.04.2010, 21:03

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

warfreak
The shortcut was that previously, people could have terribly low top manager efficiency and still produce goods, albeit it at a quality of 1. Now, with the new changes, an inefficient top manager will produce less goods. Because, even an efficiency of 10% could produce a full load of goods, now, there is a penalty. The lower the efficiency, the lower the goods produced. People aren't happy with it, because it lowers their efficiency, but it makes sense, if you are a poorly qualified manager in real life, you aren't going to be able to handle as much as a more experienced manager.

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/100629/view ...

It is in this topic here.

Very well explained. Thanks! Well The original state before the change does look like it's prone to exploitation. 

28.04.2010, 11:36

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

This new update didnt achieve what they wanted. It went way too far. They made it unrealistic. I agree that they should have a penalty, but it should not be as harsh as it is. Workers wont stop working just because the CEO is bogged down. Maybe the penalty should be 50% at most. That would add a lot of realism back into to the game. 

Looking for low priced goods, steady trading partners, and open to any business opportunity!!

Bankrupted 3 times by game bugs.
1. Office Efficiency Bug - top mgr low eff makes all company employees stop working completely.
2. Warehouse Bug - rent skyrockets to 1.5 Million instead of $10,000 when office efficiency is low.
3. Office employee change bug - sometimes makes your #changed into your actual number at update. + Warehouse bug.

28.04.2010, 12:43

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I agree, if a corrupt and badly working CEO would have such a negative effect on employees no bank in the world would work anymore ;) 

4.05.2010, 19:00

Ablemit
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I have closed 100% of them. Producing now HQ goods. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> limit of workers for factories and offices with my Qualification?

• Page: