Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> turnover

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 10.04.2010, 08:50

juandelacruz

how do turnover calculated?   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.04.2010, 13:02

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

turnover is sum of retail sales, sales of your products from farms, factories, mills, mines,etc and sales from technologies 

11.04.2010, 05:10

juandelacruz

tnx for the answer! 

16.04.2010, 17:15

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

turkbostjan
turnover is sum of retail sales, sales of your products from farms, factories, mills, mines,etc and sales from technologies

I'm a bit puzzled. What is the difference between "turnover" and revenues in financial reports? 

16.04.2010, 23:52

Last time edited : 16.04.2010, 23:52

norbip

Ixnad
I'm a bit puzzled. What is the difference between "turnover" and revenues in financial reports?

As I see, nothing. 

17.04.2010, 17:13

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

turkbostjan
As far as i understood it, turnover little differs from this numbers. I don't exactly know on what it depends, but..
(IMHO) 

17.04.2010, 18:39

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

Turnover is sum of Auction deposit return, Other income, Product sale and Tecnhology sale...you can see it for yourself in menu Reports>Financial report>By items. Turnover is INCOME 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> turnover

• Page: