Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> How to Calculate Office Workers Required?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 6.04.2010, 22:06

Alex_Sterling
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I am constrained by the required number of workers in my offices, they are at the max workers I can support.  So I am trying to build just the farms, factories and stores that use only the number of office workers that my management qualification allows.

I am having some difficulty knowing how much I can expand because it seems inconsistent.

My current situation I am working with is a single animal farm alone in a region with its office.
When the animal farm has 40 workers, the required office workers is ~1.  When I increase the number of workers in the farm to 60, the required office workers becomes ~8.   Why should I see such a change?  It there some type of tier system in place and I crossed a threshold to the next level?

Thanks for any insight.   

• Page:
Message list:  

7.04.2010, 00:21

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

You can check this post by VLLord http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/100146/view ...  

7.04.2010, 01:18

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

Alex Sterling, if you have one farm with 60 and another with 20, probably you would get 2 required workers (have no idea if this is true).

This means that managing a big factory takes less work than managing two small factories. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> How to Calculate Office Workers Required?

• Page: