Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Franchise... What is it?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 5.04.2010, 20:17

roycsc89

Guys, needing some advice.

How do I start a franchise?

How do I be a part of someone's franchise?

What is the benefit of being in a franchise?

Thanks for helping me Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

6.04.2010, 03:46.     Subject: Franchises

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

Franchises usually starts out brand 1.0 and sometimes 2.0 check listing.  They can sell a little bit better. 

6.04.2010, 16:13

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Franchises can not be started by players.

A franchise product is a slight variation of a normal product that has some marketing (branding) in all cities. Similar to trademark products that cost points.
As of now there are no franchises available for purchase on Lien realm. 

7.04.2010, 01:48

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

suggestion, everyone should be able to make franchises as long as they have trademarks Well 

15.04.2010, 21:59

roycsc89

Ah I see...

Thanks guys for helping me understand a little more about this stuff ^^ 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Franchise... What is it?

• Page: