Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> output doesnt match input

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 24.03.2010, 22:48

Last time edited : 24.03.2010, 22:49

Motard
Nine years with Virtonomics
n:
Burning wheel

Ive noticed something with my factories. The req. materials doesnt match the output of the factory.
Is there any remedy?

Im sorry for the width of the images.

• Page:
Message list:  

24.03.2010, 23:04

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

strange, that happened to me but with much lower differences (10000 to 9995) 

24.03.2010, 23:10

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

According to game help your factory can produce 12,000 pcs / week at maximum efficiency. This would require 12,000 pcs / week of iron and coal each. At 99,417% efficiency you will need 11,930 pcs / week of iron and coal each. I assume that calculation isn't exact, since your factory is at maximum efficiency and should require the 12,000 iron and coal needed to produce 12,000 pcs of steel.

What is important here:
Required => Forecast for the NEXT turn
Output => Review of the LAST turn

So I assume in the last turn you either only had 9,150 iron or coal or both. Output in the next turn at 100% efficiency should be 12,000 since you have enough raw materials in stock.

I think it's a little unclear in many places wether numbers are a forecast or review. 

24.03.2010, 23:57

Last time edited : 25.03.2010, 00:01

Motard
n:
Burning wheel

chrisberlin: nope have had enough materials as far i know. Expanded a couple of days ago but I corrected the buy order at the same time. But ill keep an eye on the steel mill after tonights turn to see if this problem persists.

Pyrex: that is due to wear and tear on the machines in the factories. 

25.03.2010, 12:38

Motard
n:
Burning wheel

problem went away on its own. =D 

25.03.2010, 12:57

JuleBCN

Motard
was gonna write to you that the problem would disappear by tomorrow, but everything has gone better than my expectationsVery we! 

25.03.2010, 14:13

Motard
n:
Burning wheel

Oops! 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> output doesnt match input

• Page: