Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> What exactly does "crop yield" mean?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 24.03.2010, 16:34

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hello,

sorry for the many questions I post here in my first Virtonomics days, but I couldn't find this info in the wiki and the forum search returns no results for "crop yield".

Usually in English "crop yield" is the amount of crop you can yield, i.e. high crop yield = high production. According to the Game Help there is only one production level for agricultural farms which solely depends on size in ha.

So, what exactly is the usage of "crop yield" in the game context? Does it have an influence on crop quality only? Is it a multiplier for production? I.e. the production listed in Game Help applies for crop yield 1?

Thanks for any help in advance!   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.03.2010, 13:21

JuleBCN

it's a basic soil quality, in the Help you can find how crop yield and technology influence the production quality. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> What exactly does "crop yield" mean?

• Page: