Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> High Quality Grain Supply

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 23.03.2010, 05:35

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi guys,

I bought a farm and it seems it was useless at the moment because it will be quite a while before I can sew semen there and then harvest. Anyways, I have a few questions regarding that farm...

Does quality of the agricultural machines play any role in grain quality? What other factors play a role in grain quality? Soil fertility is 4.00 where my farm is.

How much grain can I expect from a 100 ha farm on 100% effectiveness and 20 machines? I want to supply my animals with high quality grain, because I can't buy it anywhere. When enough grain is left I will also publicly sell it from a separate warehouse.   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.03.2010, 10:13

Last time edited : 23.03.2010, 10:16

D0M1NAT0R

1. The tech lvl is the primary factor that affects quality. If you have tech 1 introduced there and quality 2 machines you will still get quality 1 grain.
If you have a higher tech lvl then you have to equip it with higher qulity machines (otherwise the efficiency will drop)

2. http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/industry/unit_type/info/2119 ...

Game world - Production

http://wiki.virtonomics.com/index.php/Principles:Agriculture ...  

23.03.2010, 14:57

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/industry/unit_type/info/2119 ... <- great info page I overlooked yet. Thank you! 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> High Quality Grain Supply

• Page: