Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Chocolate production

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 22.03.2010, 13:24

Rud25
Four years with Virtonomics

Hi there,

I just started playing the game with an office, a chocolate factory, mill and lab  and I'm just figuring out how to play this game. I noticed that I can produce and sell candy at my chocolate factory but I can't produce chocolate, despite the fact that chocolate appears in the production list without any chocolate produced. How can I start chocolate production? How do I know what raw materials do I need to produce a given good?

Thanks for the help ;)    

• Page:
Message list:  

22.03.2010, 15:28

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

You can find out what materials you need for production here:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/common/main_page/game_info/products ...

To change production you need to click on "Specialization" on the main factory screen (on the right hand side of the screen). 

22.03.2010, 17:18

Rud25
Four years with Virtonomics

So in order to produce both sweets and chocolate I have to build a second factory for chocolate production? Can't I have more than one speciality on the same factory?

I have another question? If I produce flour on my mill and I want to sell it on my store, what price shall I establish?

Thanks again 

22.03.2010, 18:24

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Rud25
So in order to produce both sweets and chocolate I have to build a second factory for chocolate production? Can't I have more than one speciality on the same factory?

You could have only one specialization on factory at the same time and produce only one type of good.
If you want to produce 2 goods at one factory, you could produce one good for 10 days and then other good for the next 10 days.

Rud25

I have another question? If I produce flour on my mill and I want to sell it on my store, what price shall I establish?

Higher price - bigger taxes - quicklier qualification growth
Low price - smaller taxes - slower qualification growth

As for me, I usually sell goods at primary cost * 2 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Chocolate production

• Page: