Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> quality of office

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 21.03.2010, 10:37

SilverL

can anyone please explain to me what i must do to increase my efficiency ? office efficiency is low so all my other subdivisions have between 6 and 34%. i tried kinda everything and for 5 days i haven't raised any money.

a screen of my office

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2324/virto.jpg   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.03.2010, 10:47

Last time edited : 21.03.2010, 10:48

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

You should:
- decrease number of employees to required(there is no need to keep double number of employees when your administrative load is only 3%)
- decrease workers qualification to required(qualification higher than required only decreases efficiency and doesn't help at all)

Suppose your efficiency will be about 80%. 

21.03.2010, 11:41

SilverL

should i change the quality of the computers also? i spent 1 mil to buy them so changing back will be a pain in the ... 

21.03.2010, 12:35

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

SilverL
should i change the quality of the computers also? i spent 1 mil to buy them so changing back will be a pain in the ...
No. You should change only employeers salary to make their qualification as required. 

21.03.2010, 20:27

SilverL

thank god i can still keep these computers. i doesn't matter that i have 50 computers, does it? why would it get only to 80%? how can i make it 100%? 

22.03.2010, 22:47

SilverL

thanks for the advice. company efficiency back to 100%. most of it. finally i'm making some profit. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> quality of office

• Page: