Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Please help with efficiency

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 19.03.2010, 19:55

Last time edited : 19.03.2010, 20:12

Ignasm7
Six years with Virtonomics
m:
IM invest LLC

I don't know what to do ;( All my subdivisions and offices efficiency is 0. What you can offer to me to do?
Please look: http://yfrog.com/3vsamplepj

Thanks in advance   

• Page:
Message list:  

19.03.2010, 21:43

mrstickball
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Can't see the screen shot.

Here are a few suggestions for you:

Reduce the number of employees in your divisions to the minimum required. If you have them at this level, and your efficiency is still bad, reduce all businesses lower than required, except for your office.

Reduce staff salaries to a minimum level - make sure your staff has the required skill level, but not much more than that.

Having good efficiency comes down to a few key factors:

'Top Manager Efficiency Level' - Which is a function of your qualification level, and the number of workers at a specific facility, and all facilities in the same class (for example, farms for livestock raising).

'Staff efficiency level' - This is a function of the number of workers you have vs. the required number of employees (100% efficiency equals to the minimum number of required workers) AND your worker qualification level

'Office efficiency level' - This correlates to your overall office efficiency level. Keeping your offices at 100% efficiency is critical to maintaining efficiency in every other facility.

There are other concepts - having the right quality machinery, office workload (which is usually dependent on the amount of products sold/shipped in that region, and amount of dollars spent on advertising, as well as the quality of computers)

Hopefully that explains it all :-) 

19.03.2010, 21:45

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

You can't manage big-sized subdivisions with low qualification. As far as I remember you need Q5 to manage office for 250wp(wait for JuleBCN).
Btw, with your Q2 in management you could manage max about 10 workers, not more. Decrease number of required workers from 127 to 10(*) and change office size to 10wp.
*Fire large part of employees from your factories. 

19.03.2010, 22:11

Ignasm7
m:
IM invest LLC

Thanks for your advice's, I try to do it. 

19.03.2010, 22:14

Last time edited : 19.03.2010, 22:17

Ignasm7
m:
IM invest LLC

my office screenshoot. 

29.03.2010, 14:26.     Subject: workers

freedomfirst

you have the decrease the worker efficiency 

29.03.2010, 15:08

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Yes, make qualification of employees only what is required. If you have such highly qualified employees in your office your management skill needs to be higher. I have the employee qualifications almost everywhere (except for stores) at the minimum required level which I think gives me a much better improvement in my skill levels. 

1.04.2010, 00:34

noglues5
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Overall of the doctor of science Magical bonsai Laboratory assistant’s overall
Eleven years with Virtonomics
l:
Wave company
m:
Wave company

Qualification of employees 8.08 (city average: 3.00, required 1.00)
Decrease their salary until qualification becomes as required

But, level of your TOP is too low (127 employees with qualification 1,00 requires 7-8 lvl in "Management") 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Please help with efficiency

• Page: