Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Question to Admin about Prime Award

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 16.03.2010, 17:57

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

i am a contestant in the CM on Lien.  if there are 3 different winners for first prizes, the prime award should be given out.

the rules state

A player can only get one prize in VIRTs. In case he/she wins in two or more nominations the player gets the biggest prize; as for the left VIRTs, they are returned to the budget. However, in this case the player is awarded with all badges he/she has won;
The prime award of the CM goes to a player who has won at least one prize in one of the main nominations and has the highest amount of VIRTs on his/her account right after sizing up for the main nominations. All legally earned VIRTs, including the ones just won, are taken into account. The prime award is given to a player on condition that the total amount of VIRTs won in the CM by all the players is at least 50 VIRTs;

so 1 player, regardless of how many nominations won, can only win 18 virts.
if player A wins 3 nominations (first place), player B wins 2 nominations (first place)  and player C gets one 2nd place

player C has 10 virts on his/her account already, players A and B have 0 virts

does player C get the prime award with 9 virts for 2nd place + 10 virts = 19 virts, other players has 18 virts for 1st place

or does player A get the prime award for winning 3 nominations?

thankyou for your attention

• Page:
Message list:  

17.03.2010, 14:43

JuleBCN

In the situation you described C would get a prime award. 

17.03.2010, 17:34

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

thankyou for your prompt response, JuleBCN Well 

18.03.2010, 00:13

mrstickball
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Can I tag something onto this..?

For the Contest for Directors (CD - the 35 day challenge for players that have been playing for >3 months):

Are you allowed to win a maximum of 1 challenge?

Thanks! 

18.03.2010, 17:29

JuleBCN

mrstickball
One player can get one prize in VIRTs. If I understand you question correctly. 

18.03.2010, 20:16

mrstickball
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Okay.

So if I was 1st place in one competition (lets say standards of Virtonomics), and 3rd in another, I would just get VIRTs for the first place win, correct? 

19.03.2010, 13:38

JuleBCN

mrstickball
correctNot precisely 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Question to Admin about Prime Award

• Page: