Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> reducing taxes

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 28.02.2010, 18:07

donga

hi all,
not cared about taxes before, as every one has to pay them.
but went through wiki yesterday and saw that tax is calculated by using the formula
PT = (SP — EC) x (PT rate/100)
Where:
SP — actual sale price of produced goods;
EC — estimated cost of produced goods;
PT rate - profit taxes rate (%).

so it is dependent on our sale prices right?
so if i minimize my SP to be a bit more than EC, say @0.01 more,  will i get my taxes reduced.
also what happens if i put my SP as 0.01 or some thing less than EC?how will it calculate the taxes? (as taxes cannot be negative)

• Page:
Message list:  

28.02.2010, 18:35

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

donga

so it is dependent on our sale prices right?
so if i minimize my SP to be a bit more than EC, say @0.01 more,  will i get my taxes reduced.
also what happens if i put my SP as 0.01 or some thing less than EC?how will it calculate the taxes? (as taxes cannot be negative)

Yes, taxes depend on sale price.
If SP=EC or SP<EC taxes will be 0. But with 0 taxes your qualification growth will be very slow. 

1.03.2010, 07:30

donga

but i'm still paying taxes even when i'm selling all my farm products to myself with $0.01 while the estimated cost is about $3.5 

1.03.2010, 10:39

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

The Tax you are paying is known as EXCISE TAX

Excise tax is not an addition to profits tax. It is used only when the produced goods is sold below its prime cost, or in case if rate of profit is below the basic profitability (which is conditionally equal to the profits tax rate in the current region).

In case if rate of profit exceeds profits tax rate in this region, then excise tax is not collected and the player pays only profits tax.

5.03.2010, 08:08

donga

+1
thanks for the info.
all these days i'm paying extra taxes and also lovering my turnover. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> reducing taxes

• Page: