Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Mystery(s) that exist by the name of tenders............

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 26.02.2010, 14:55

omega_84

I have finally gone past level 5 and now I am looking for the next leap when my earnings will take a quantum leap. all is going well, except that there is a little doubt that this game addresses as TENDERS. It is so tedious looking for a particular tender that will be suitable for me. and this limits the interest of me, and i think many others. And to add to the dilemma, from what i have seen require a trademark, and/or a sales volume of at least 1%, which makes the game highly skewed in favor of the older players and the players who can buy paid services. I do not grudge about the older players or players paying for some advanced services but at least game admin should provide the new and playing-for-free players some decent chances of winning too. The interface for the tenders leaves a lot to be desired as it does not give info related to one's company(s) and the objective, the language is sometimes too ambiguous and there is a problem as I don't know how to register as a couple of them relate to the cities i have my stores in.Eyes in a heap

what is the use of tenders if a substantial no. of players are prevented in participating in tenders. and these points(as far as i know) hold the key for purchasing of natural resource production: grain farms, orchards,mines etc.
If we can't win points, we can't purchase the orchards,mines etc. and if we can't purchase, we can't upgrade our animal farms grain supply,and supply-upgrade for our factories etc.
And if we can't purchase we end up as the losers in the long term, even against one who has come a little after us or may come 3-4 months later and uses paid service. It sounds like having a super rich dad and entering into a market competition with the full might of his dad's influence and resources vs a group of entrepreneurs working hard to set up a company on a shoestring capital. but even then in real life, the market decides who succeeds and not who has more funds or backing. I see however, nothing of that sort replicated in the game.

• Page:
Message list:  

26.02.2010, 14:58

omega_84

Also  I am confused about the  term "SPECIAL DUELING TENDER". Does anyone know what is it??? 

26.02.2010, 19:42

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

omega_84
Also  I am confused about the  term "SPECIAL DUELING TENDER". Does anyone know what is it???

Information have been publicated somewhere on forum... (i'm so lazy to find link, sorry) Maybe in Adminnistation Anouncements 

1.03.2010, 11:12

omega_84

does anyone has any idea how to register for a tender??? i need help cause i can't seem to get how one registers for participation and winning some points/virts. 

1.03.2010, 16:20

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

You won't be able to register for tenders until you get to management qualification 10. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Mystery(s) that exist by the name of tenders............

• Page: