Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Problem with changeing price

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 26.02.2010, 10:59

dioniss1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Shuma Inc

Hello everyone,

I produce Machines and when I don't need them for my company I sell them on the market. My price are pretty low so I sell everything. The problem is that now I need machines to expand some factories and I can't use my own produced machines, because when I log in in the morning everything is sold and I can't change selling type to "Only to my company".

Please give me some advice.   

• Page:
Message list:  

26.02.2010, 11:15

phoenix37

You can go to your factory, sales tab and rearrange the priority of orders so that your company always has high priority and serve first. 

26.02.2010, 11:23

dioniss1
m:
Shuma Inc

I can't do that, because the selling of machines is entirely different from other products.
There is no sales chain at all. When you buy machines you don't wait until the next update to get them. You receive them immediately.

And I can't use warehouse to order them, because when you have nothing in stoke you are not in the market list. 

26.02.2010, 12:48

Last time edited : 26.02.2010, 12:49

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

*Option 1:-

Its very simple, Build a warehouse for yourself, transfer the half output in Warehouse and rest in the market.

So now, you can use for your factories as well as earn some profit from market too.

*Option 2:-

Change the Supplier every weekend.

Means, 6 days, you transfer your machines to your warehouse and next 6 days sell in the market.

And it won't hurt your earnings as Machines are not your only Breadwinners, right?
Very we! 

26.02.2010, 12:55

dioniss1
m:
Shuma Inc

No they are not.
I have Warehouse, but like I sad when you have nothing in stoke you are not in the market list. 

26.02.2010, 13:10

dioniss1
m:
Shuma Inc

lol, I change the price to a very low one and it workes. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Problem with changeing price

• Page: