Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Advertising Efficiency

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 23.02.2010, 21:40

austenbosten
Three years with Virtonomics

I'm struggling with the efficiency at my Main Office, and although my Top-Manager is slightly below excellent, its not the reason my efficiency is dragging. It's because my Advertising efficiency is operating at roughly 50%. I know this means that a lot of money is being wasted, so I cut my ad budget from $10,000 to $8,000, and now to $2,000 to no avail. I've reduced my employees salary and I'm operating at the bare minimum of employees needed for the Main Office (which is 9/10) everything with the exception of my top-manager is +99% efficiency, its just the darn advertising.

Why is my Advertising efficiency so low, and how can I improve it?   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.02.2010, 13:20

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

check the Work Efficiency link in the bottom of the office to see if the office is overloaded. if yes, add more employees.
if it's not, the problem is that you need more marketing qualification. maybe waiting a couple of update for it to raise, or change the advertising type. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Advertising Efficiency

• Page: