Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Buying vs building enterprises

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 17.02.2010, 09:12

prashantm
Two years with Virtonomics
m:
Prashant M. Ltd.

I'm able to find the enterprises I need to build in the markets a lot of times. Buying gives me a discount and I get the enterprise immediately. Is there any reason to build stuff in this case?

What is the comparison? Is there any experience gain in either?   

• Page:
Message list:  

17.02.2010, 09:58

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

If your demands are not met in the enterprise market, then you have to build it....i guess Well 

17.02.2010, 10:05

prashantm
m:
Prashant M. Ltd.

It seems experience is something I never have enough of. Any impact on that if you do one vs the other? 

17.02.2010, 21:53

funkydude

What do u mean by Experience? Qualification growth rate??? 

18.02.2010, 09:43

prashantm
m:
Prashant M. Ltd.

Yeah Qualification Well

Is there a difference? 
Cheers Well
Masky

18.02.2010, 11:08

funkydude

Qualification growth rate has nothing to do with Enterprise market.

Qualification Grth rate is effected by Top manager. If u have employees beyond ur Qualification level, then the growth rate will slow down and Low eff%.

You have to hire employees according to ur Specialized Q.

Now you Producton Q is 3 in Mary.. So according to VLLord's Calculations u can hire "2021"   beyond this:- Low eff %.

Any doubts? Very we! 

19.02.2010, 11:03

dioniss1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Shuma Inc

You can find enterprises with hight technology level on market and buy it. So you don't have to wait to finish the building and you have hight technology level (often on low price).

One of the problems is that the enterprise can be in different region and your delivery expenses and taxes will be higher which is not small problem.

I personally prefer to buy enterprises in my region if there is no enterprise to buy I build it.
You can pick region to develop your company where is much enterprises from your line of business.

I have 3 regions to care of and yesterday I forgot to check one of them, guess what, my office efficiency has decrease with 30%, this means that every subdivisions has efficiency decrease with 30%. A lot of loses. 

19.02.2010, 11:08

dioniss1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Shuma Inc

funkydude

So according to VLLord's Calculations u can hire "2021"   beyond this:- Low eff %.

I find that there is small error in VLLord's Calculations around 0.8% Well
Its small error so if you use VLLord's Calculations you wont have problems with efficiency. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Buying vs building enterprises

• Page: