Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Newbie Advertising

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 16.02.2010, 17:25

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

When you start the game (first turn) and create stores, what is the best way to advertise them? (to get the 100% efficiency in advertising)   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.02.2010, 19:09

Last time edited : 17.02.2010, 00:29

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Answer: for the first days it's better not to advertise store at all. Because only radio and TV advertising give normal store reputation, but they are too expensive for the first time.
P.S. You've got too much stores, close some of them and change size of others to 100m. Increse them back to 500 when commerce qualification will be 2. 

17.02.2010, 00:21

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

ok thank you Well

about the PS, yeah i was thinking in closing two or three of them, i'm just waiting to sell their stocks (since i need a warehouse to move them right?). 

17.02.2010, 00:33

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Pyrex
ok thank you Well

about the PS, yeah i was thinking in closing two or three of them, i'm just waiting to sell their stocks (since i need a warehouse to move them right?).

If you've got enough free cash, you could move goods from some stores to warehouse and close them, it'll increase efficiency of other stores. If you have not enough free cash, then wait until stocks will be empty. 

26.02.2010, 11:31

dioniss1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Shuma Inc

VLLord how can you move stokes from store to warehouse ? 

26.02.2010, 15:48

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Click the yellow truck icon on the left side of the screen in the trade hall. 

16.03.2010, 01:12

Gondorf

VLLord
Answer: for the first days it's better not to advertise store at all. Because only radio and TV advertising give normal store reputation, but they are too expensive for the first time.

I've a question about this: because of advertise I'm down about 7.000.000. I'm slowly cashing back some money thanks to some good sell contract. Is there some way to "have back" my 7.000.000 lost thanks to this newbie error? 

16.03.2010, 11:24

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

If you want you can restart, otherwise chalk it up to experience.
Learn from it and grow and before you know it 7 million won't even be worth worrying about. 

16.03.2010, 21:48

Gondorf

Fractal
If you want you can restart, otherwise chalk it up to experience.
Learn from it and grow and before you know it 7 million won't even be worth worrying about.

Thank you very much. I think I'll go on trying to take back my 7M beating the market Well
Thanks again 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Newbie Advertising

• Page: