Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> different availability info

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 9.02.2010, 14:15

Chamurapi
Twelve years with Virtonomics

Hi guys,

I'm quite a new player and I'd like to understand the difference in the availability info for the products in my store.
I can see the availability of products from my current suppliers on the 'Supply' tab or I can check the availability in the "Trade Hall" by clicking on the Purchase volume.
The numbers for the same supplier are different.

Why's that?

Many thanks   

• Page:
Message list:  

9.02.2010, 14:38

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

numbers under "All" = what supplier produces.  numbers under "Available" = what is available for order.
eg if supplier produces 100 widgets, and some other players have already ordered 60 widgets, there will only be 40 available for new orders to be filled.

good idea to check turkbostjan's videos.  very useful for new players.

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/100168/view/m:99901082/#99901082 ...  

9.02.2010, 15:16

Jythier
Five years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics

I think under one of the tabs it's showing you availability to your store.  For example, when I go to buy more flour, 0 is available on the supply screen.  But when I look at the purchases screen, I see that flour is available in the amount of 6050 - basically the amount this warehouse is getting as opposed to the amount available on the market, which is 0, because my warehouse is buying it. 

9.02.2010, 15:27

Chamurapi

ccm_tsang
numbers under "All" = what supplier produces.  numbers under "Available" = what is available for order.
eg if supplier produces 100 widgets, and some other players have already ordered 60 widgets, there will only be 40 available for new orders to be filled.

good idea to check turkbostjan's videos.  very useful for new players.

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/100168/view/m:99901082/#99901082 ...

I'm not talking about "ALL" - I'm talking about "Available" - on two different pages there are two different numbers form the same supplier for the same product 

9.02.2010, 16:57

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Your order on the supply page was placed earlier. Since then more orders were made so there are no available units for new orders. 

9.02.2010, 16:58

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

Jythier is right.  your supply tab availability is for your store/factory/mill etc.  in the trade hall when you select the supplier, the availability is what's there after your order (and others) are filled 

9.02.2010, 18:10

Chamurapi

got it,

thanks guys 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> different availability info

• Page: