Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Store Workers - Optimal Staff?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 8.02.2010, 06:50

mrstickball
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I have a question about staff optimization for stores.

How many workers should you have in your stores? I know there is a basic requirement for staff which is always displayed on the subdivision menu.

However, are there any advantages to hiring above the required number? I believe higher staff has an effect on the 'your customers aren't being waited on properly' message - but is there an optimal level for that? Should I always have enough staff to be 'elite'?

Thanks!   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.02.2010, 15:55

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

it depends on store's reputation - if it's high - there are many consumers - so you need more employers...)
so nobody will tell you exactly how many workers do you need)

for example my store (10 000m2) with reputation 213.23
Number of visitors 9 393 per week
requires ~ 62 ...
65 is enough for "elite" level 

8.02.2010, 23:48

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

mrstickball
I have a question about staff optimization for stores.

How many workers should you have in your stores? I know there is a basic requirement for staff which is always displayed on the subdivision menu.

However, are there any advantages to hiring above the required number? I believe higher staff has an effect on the 'your customers aren't being waited on properly' message - but is there an optimal level for that? Should I always have enough staff to be 'elite'?

Thanks!

For example, if your qualification allows, you could hire more employees(or increase their qualification) and your qualification will grow faster.

Don't try to be always "elite". You could earn much more being "high". More costumers is better than "elite" service for your profit. 

9.02.2010, 02:58

mrstickball
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Alright.

But I assume then, that you want to strive to have either high or elite, as opposed to normal or low, correct? 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Store Workers - Optimal Staff?

• Page: