Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Steady supply problems

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 5.02.2010, 12:29

Last time edited : 5.02.2010, 19:11

prashantm
Two years with Virtonomics
m:
Prashant M. Ltd.

Hi,

I'm new to the game and have started out with a small retail chain. In various stores I'm basically trying to retail a little bit of everything in Pretoria, South Africa. I'm having a lot of issues with the following

1. Getting supplies of products. I placing orders of several times my actual needs to various suppliers. The problem is that i'm just not getting the supplies.

2. I'm having to micromanage the suppliers for each store I set up. Can I somhow replecate my orders across all my stores or something along those lines so that I dont have to repeat for each store?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers Well
Prashant

• Page:
Message list:  

5.02.2010, 19:10

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

hi do not double re-post your problem please... this will be closed 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Steady supply problems

• Page: