Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Tender Question

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 3.02.2010, 05:13

bogdan1245

"A company with the most profitable set of offers for the sale of the given technology is to win VIRTs.
The winner is the company which would earn the maximum amount of money in case a hypothetical state research institution ordered the whole range of technologies which are worth no more than 1 billion apart from the last three levels known on the realm during the update before the day of tendering (according to the prices for technologies on the day of tendering)."

Can anybody explain what this means in a plain simple language?

Thank you!    

• Page:
Message list:  

3.02.2010, 08:40

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i think none of us realy understand this rule Well 

3.02.2010, 10:38

Last time edited : 3.02.2010, 10:39

jobond
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics King of the Fields Golden hook
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

1. During the everyday update formed the technology prices and the share of each seller.
2. After that hypothetical research center "buy" technology. Starting with the 2nd level. Up to 1 billion or the last three levels known on the realm.
3. Those who "earned" more money -- wons. 

3.02.2010, 12:52

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

thanks for answer jobond 

3.02.2010, 23:58

bogdan1245

Ok, now it's more clear. Thanks! 

6.05.2010, 00:55

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Can i only start a tender above management qualification 10 ???

Has bothered

Won a tender but i'm q 5 and now i don't get the prize Not so 

6.05.2010, 02:21

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

If you win a tender, it means you met the condition to apply for the tender, so you should also get a prize. You should contact support :-) 

6.05.2010, 13:22

JuleBCN

casperbons
please, specify what tender you are talking about. 

6.05.2010, 18:09

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hey JuleBCN,

It was my clone, but it was the following > You've won the tender №2411! Unfortunately you weren't registered to participate in that tender and you haven't won 1 VIRTs

Can't register jet because i have Q 5 

7.05.2010, 11:05

JuleBCN

casperbons
well, everything is according to the rules. Just read the rules of participating in tenders carefully and good luck next time) 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Tender Question

• Page: